Saturday, April 2, 2011

C-A-T-S, Cats, Cats, Cats!!!!

I don't know if it was the anticipation for the games this weekend, or something about my work week, but this week seemed to pass soooo slowly.  Needless to say the big day is finally here, and I have been anxiously awaiting tip off ALL DAY.

My little man seems to be experiencing a little game day anxiety as well.  I found him this morning crawling down the hallway carrying a UK sock in his mouth.
He was either so anxious that he needed to chew on something, or he was upset that it was about 10:30 and I still hadn't dressed him in any UK apparrell.
Either way he was cracking me up with this sock.  He literally carried it around in his mouth for over 20 minutes.  Anytime it would fall out he would pick it up and stuff it back in.  If any of you moms out there are mortified that I allowed him to chew on a sock, at least take comfort in the fact that it was clean :)

He is now appropriately dressed in his best UK apparrell, so he has lost interest in the sock.

Happy Weekend!  Happy Gameday!!
Go CATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment