Monday, April 4, 2011

Water For Elephants

I can't even begin to express my excitement about the upcoming movie "Water for Elephants". I LOVED the book (and I rarely love fiction-actually I rarely read, haha). I LOVE Reese Witherspoon and who doesn't love Rob Pattinson!!!
I strongly recommend you read the book prior to the April 22nd release date. I know I am completely setting myself up for disappointment because rarely is a movie as good as the book, but this time I am holding out hope. Check out the trailer below and tell me this movie does not look amazing!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Are you planning to see it opening night? If so, do you want to see it a second time when I'm home for Rolex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Obviously I am waiting for you to get here so that we can all see it together.

    ReplyDelete